Commercial Property Loans
- Paul Kerr of First Choice sits on the appeals board of Home Building Finance Ireland (HBFI) (https://www.hbfi.ie/) and both he and Gearóid Yelverton are experienced residential property lenders understanding cashflows and working capital life cycles
- Both are Senior Reviewers with the Governments Credit Review Office (https://www.creditreview.ie/) so have a solid understanding of credit and risk
- There are a multitude of private development finance providers available in Ireland at present, but each funder has their own risk appetite and requirements whether you are seeking acquisition funding, development funding or bridging finance. Let First Choice sift through this maze for your project and find the optimum solution for your development needs
Typical finance available:
- Deal size – from €500k to €10m
- Terms: 6 months to 36 months
- Loan to value (site) – up to 75%
- Loan to cost (construction) – up to 85%
Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation, or registration with the Central Bank and, as a result, it is not covered by the Central Bank requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory scheme.
For additional information on any aspect of the above, please contact one of the team below.