First Choice Financial Services Ltd moved into the area of Banking Advice & Consultancy in early 2010. This move came as demand for professional advice in this area grew. Since then our business now employs a number of professionals, all suitably experienced and qualified in this area. We are funded privately and we are one of only a handful of firms who are regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to provide Debt Management Services to Consumers.
We will take time to understand your financial circumstances, we will issue a Statement of Advice to you with suggested strategies & implications and then we will look to deliver these on your behalf. We work for you, not the Banks.
Debt Management Services include:
- A strategic review of your financial position (business & personal)
- Once agreed, preparation of a detailed financial report prepared for your bank (or banks) incorporating:
- A review of all existing banking arrangements and attaching terms and conditions including security pledged
- Interest rates and repayment arrangements to confirm they are in line with the various loan agreements
- A review of all assets, attaching leases, and liabilities
- Analysis and assessment of existing and projected cashflow position.
- Agreed recommendations and strategies and independent, direct mediation with the bank
For Consumer (personal) Debt, solutions here can vary depending on your circumstances & repayment capacity. Options that are open to you may include one or more of the following:
- Short or Long Term interest only
- Part Capital and Interest Payments
- Term extension
- Arrears Capitalisation
- Split Mortgage
- Voluntary Sale and settlement/restructure
For additional information on the above, please contact one of our staff below.